Blockchain charity at Binance BCF. Impact Investing. Business & Society.
Jill is an MBA graduate from Yale School of Management. She focuses on impact investing and is the co-leader of the Responsible Investing Club and Greater China Club at Yale SOM. She has five years of experience in financial services in China, covered wealth management, credit risk assessment, and product management. After witnessing the transition of an NGO into a social enterprise, she hopes to apply her financial expertise to responsible investments and assist investee companies in creating social impact alongside financial returns. Confident, optimistic, and energetic, Jill likes taking challenges and is always excited to be exposed to new environments, new people, and new knowledge.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/702812904463.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Avalanche Open-source platform for launching dapps in a highly-scalable ecosystem.
- HBTC Chain Next-Generation Decentralized Custody and Clearing Technology.
- Z.com Stablecoin Currency for the Future.
- ZILD Protocol of mutual decentralized wealth.
- WGRT Decentralized financial system built on the bottom layer of public chain.
- Oasis Network Open Money, Open Finance, and now Open Data.
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.