Provenance is the leading production blockchain for financial services. Every day, assets are originated, traded and financed on Provenance.
Provenance is the leading production blockchain protocol for the financial services industry. It is a permissioned, proof of stake protocol that acts as a global ledger, registry and exchange across assets and markets. Every day, loans are originated, financed, sold and soon - securitized, on Provenance. Members include global financial institutions that act as stakeholders, originators, lenders and someday traders on the blockchain. While starting with loan origination and securitization, the use cases for Provenance in the financial ecosystem are limitless.
The $300+ trillion in global financial markets incur hundreds of billions of dollars in audit, custody, trustee, reconciliation and administrative costs each year. Many of these markets suffer from significant friction, lack of transparency and limited liquidity. Figure Technologies, Inc. (Figure™) has launched a production blockchain, Provenance™, to transform financial services. Provenance will dramatically reduce costs, improve liquidity, reduce risk and open new financial markets.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/704653060973.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.
- Finney Master your Bitcoin Wealth.
- Gavin McDermott Investor at IDEO CoLab Ventures.
- Catena The trusted Enterprise Grade Node solution verifying data on Chainlink.
- Kristin Smith Executive Director, Blockchain Association.