Rob Eldridge is a seasoned builder and operator with a track record of working with large technology companies and financial services institutions in the US and Asia. He spent more than a decade at Amazon.com in leadership roles in product management, finance and investor relations. Prior to Amazon, Rob was a senior investment banker in Silicon Valley where he completed transactions in the semiconductor, software and media industries representing more than $2 billion in total consideration. Early in his career, he spent time at Sun Microsystems, ING Barings and Barclays Bank.
He holds an MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and a BS in Chemistry from University of Washington.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/705085458779.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Emma Shi Business Development / OTC Trader.
- New Internet Labs Defending your data.
- Atul Saranathan Private Equity Associate at Dover Capital.
- Hanbitco The leading exchange of fixed-income services, Bulldax..
- Avi Felman Lead Trader at BlockTower Capital.
- Unexpected Values Publication written by Max Bronstein and Avi Felman.
- Kanyi Maqubela Managing Partner at Kindred Ventures.
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.