Rob Eldridge is a seasoned builder and operator with a track record of working with large technology companies and financial services institutions in the US and Asia. He spent more than a decade at Amazon.com in leadership roles in product management, finance and investor relations. Prior to Amazon, Rob was a senior investment banker in Silicon Valley where he completed transactions in the semiconductor, software and media industries representing more than $2 billion in total consideration. Early in his career, he spent time at Sun Microsystems, ING Barings and Barclays Bank.
He holds an MBA from UC Berkeley’s Haas School of Business and a BS in Chemistry from University of Washington.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/705085458779.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.