FUEL is an early-stage fund dedicated to becoming the most trusted firm in venture. We want to be more than a source of capital - we want to be true confidantes to every founder in the FUEL family. We stand in our founder’s corner, not their kitchen. We leverage our resources, connections, experience, and expertise to carve a shortcut for them - so their energy is spent on building the future, instead of knocking on doors.
FUEL was founded in 2013 by Chris Howard and Brad Silverberg. Leah Busque, founder of TaskRabbit, joined as General Partner in 2017. Fuel primarily invests in consumer, marketplaces, business software and infrastructure businesses.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/708263901585.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.