Kitsune wallet is the new name of Universally Upgradable Identity Proxy, which was initiated during EthParis 2019. Similarly to the nine-tailed mystical shapeshifting fox, Kitsune wallet is an smart contract based account that will hold your crypto assets in a single contract (address) while being able to change appearance depending on the your need.
This change of appearance includes modifying the security logic of one’s account, adding interfaces (such as ERC1271) but also taking the appearance of common multisigs such as UniversalLogin’s ERC1077.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/709975520458.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.