Phil Lundrigan is Managing Partner at Tipperary Capital, Operations Partner at Zenith Ventures. He was an early mover into the digital asset space by investing in Bitcoin in 2013. In 2017 he helped launch the first cryptocurrency fund of funds, BitBull Capital, out of the Stanford StartX incubator. While there he made allocations to top tier funds such as Polychain, MetaStable, and Pantera. He is a partner at the Digital Asset Strategy Summit, an institutional investment event on digital assets held annually in Dallas. Previously he held roles as an equities analyst at a family office, and built out online banking center as a banker for the largest commercial bank in his home state of Kentucky.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/710623383141.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- ZK Sync Matter Labs’ trustless scaling & privacy engine built on ZK Rollup.
- Interstate Network Generalized optimistic roll-up to drive adoption and scalability of Ethereum.
- Bethereum Social betting platform built on the Blockchain.
- Zhuoxun Yin Head of Operations at dYdX.
- Delega Networks Blockchain as a Service.
- Ali Powell Video Producer at Coindesk.
- Colmena Labs Open space focused on blockchain technology.
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.