I'm Feross Aboukhadijeh, an entrepreneur, programmer, open source maintainer, startup founder, and mad scientist.
I'm 28 years old — that's 10231 days to be exact!
I build web apps like BitMidi, a free MIDI database, and Play, a music video app, and Study Notes, a site to help students study better and get into college.
Before that, I built PeerCDN, a peer-to-peer content delivery network to makes sites faster and cheaper, which was acquired by Yahoo.
I enjoy working on "mad science" — stuff that makes people say, "Whoa! I didn't know that was possible!".
I'm a graduate of Stanford University and I've worked at Quora, Facebook, Yahoo, and Intel. In the past, I did research in the Stanford human-computer interaction and computer security labs.
At Stanford, I taught computer science for 6 quarters to students in Stanford's CS 198 program, and was a teaching assistant for CS107: Computer Organization and Systems. I organized lots of sweet computing-related events as president of Stanford's Association for Computing Machinery chapter.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/711027904028.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.