Daniel is an entrepreneur with primary focus on decentralized web technologies. He is the founder of bitfwd and currently serves as Chairman. Daniel is particularly interested in disruptive innovation in the FinTech space and promotes equitable business models through opensource systems and cryptoeconomic empowerment. Daniel was selected as impact entrepreneur fellow to join the Edmund Hillary Fellowship program.
He is based mostly in APAC (Australia, New Zealand and China).
Daniel leads global Blockchain collaborations involving grassroots developers communities, high profile tech projects, venture funding activities, academic research groups, NFPs and governmental organizations. His work attracted government grants and sponsorship from China, Australia, New Zealand and Israel.
Prior to Blockchain technology ventures Daniel was involved in research and engineering roles in areas such as Quantum Computation, Nanoelectronics and Biosensors.
Daniel holds an MSc degree in Nanotechnology from the Technion - Israel Institute of Technology and a graduate of the QLC Orion Entrepreneurship program from the Business School at the University of New South Wales.
Daniel cares deeply about initiatives in the education space, advancement of indigenous people, gender equality, diversity & inclusion, and environmental sustainability.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/711213052564.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.
- Davoa Capital Light Your Ambition.
- Philip Arthur Moore COO, Head Of Research And Development at Frontier.
- EasyDAI One Click to Lend.
- Lai Jack PM and BD at Pelith.
- DeFi Handbook Dive into DeFi protocols.
- Pelith Comprehensive blockchain-based technical solutions and consultancy.
- Hakka Finance Decentralized Finance Ecosystem.
- Chen Ping Founder & CEO at Pelith.