Count what matters. Value what counts. ixo provides a trusted global information network that is owned by everyone. Create your own impact projects on the ixo blockchain. Become a stake-holder in projects you believe in.
At the ixo Foundation, we are optimizing the way the world creates impact by combining data with trust. We have created the ixo protocol, technology that harnesses blockchain and next generation web standards, to collect and validate high quality data and create “proof of impact.” Proof is generated when an impact claim is made by a service provider and is verified by an evaluator or an oracle, validating the impact has been achieved. As a result, fraud and corruption are reduced, and both the service provider and the funder gain access to invaluable data about their impact. Increased confidence in the sector incentivizes funding and investment in sustainable development and adds to an accumulation of global impact data, which enables better visibility, planning, and decision-making for the future.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/712838091167.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.