HELP SEND $10 in Crypto to 100,000 Venezuelans. Cryptocurrency is unstoppable. No country needs it more than Venezuela.
Venezuela should be among the most prosperous nations. Its oil reserves are estimated to be the largest in the world. It has a young and well-educated population and a dynamic culture founded in principles of freedom and fearless opposition to tyranny.
Today Venezuela has a chaotic and isolated economy, plagued by hyperinflation, food shortages, international sanctions, and oppression of political dissent. Due to artificially-rigged government exchange rates, the banks in Venezuela are not used for remittance, payments, or donations. Venezuela needs better money. Venezuela needs cryptocurrency.
AirdropVenezuela’s mission is to send $1,000,000 in crypto-connected digital money to 100,000 ID-authenticated Venezuelans, distributing $10 each straight to their Airtm e-wallet. Ten dollars can help a family purchase food, medicine, and scarce imported goods. Access to digital money can help introduce Venezuelans to cryptocurrencies, online freelancer platforms, ecommerce, investments, donations and other income generating web-based opportunities.
AirdropVenezuela is powered by Airtm, an e-wallet connected to bank networks and e-money systems all over the world (including Venezuela) via direct bank connections and a peer-to-peer network of cryptocurrency buyers and sellers. Airtm is used by thousands of Venezuelans every day. Over the past three years, Airtm has become expert at authenticating digital identities to prevent fraud.
Join Airtm to give Venezuelans access to digital cash that can be withdrawn as local money (Bolívares) at free market rates.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/715292951570.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.