Garry Tan is a managing partner at Initialized Capital, an early stage seed fund with over $250M under management. He was previously partner at Y Combinator for 5 years and worked with over 700 companies in that time.
He was a co-founder at Posterous, co-founded the financial analysis platform at Palantir Technologies and was a program manager at Microsoft for Windows Mobile.
Gerry graduated from Stanford in Computer Systems Engineering in 2003.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/715636766952.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.