Garry Tan is a managing partner at Initialized Capital, an early stage seed fund with over $250M under management. He was previously partner at Y Combinator for 5 years and worked with over 700 companies in that time.
He was a co-founder at Posterous, co-founded the financial analysis platform at Palantir Technologies and was a program manager at Microsoft for Windows Mobile.
Gerry graduated from Stanford in Computer Systems Engineering in 2003.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/715636766952.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.