DeFi Saver is a one-stop management solution for decentralized finance protocols.
Today CDP Saver becomes DeFi Saver, an update includes some frontend changes, while our backend and Solidity team continues working on automated CDP liquidation protection and ratio management. These changes are:
1 - Minor UI and UX improvements You will notice that the connect wallet procedure is different now. Instead of having a separate page, users can now go to the MakerDAO or Compound dashboard and then select the wallet they want to connect from the top-right dropdown menu if they aren’t already connected.
2 - Fortmatic integration Although this is mostly aimed at people who are yet to enter the world of Ethereum and crypto in general, we consider this a very cool option. Fortmatic allows users to use dapps and crypto without any extensions such as MetaMask or hardware wallets, solely using your phone and SMS.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/716097539659.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.