Dmitriy Berenzon is Research Partner at Zenith Ventures. Prior to Zenith Ventures, Dmitriy worked with CoinFund, a blockchain-focused cryptofund, where he conducted investment due diligence and research, and co-founded a crypto-asset portfolio management platform, where he led business development and operations. Prior to this, Dmitriy was an Assistant Vice President with Deutsche Bank Labs, where he engaged with startups, investors, and academia to discover, evaluate, and adopt innovative technologies into the Bank. Prior to this, Dmitriy was an Associate in the Strategy & Business Development team within Deutsche Bank’s Global Transaction Banking (GTB) Division, where he supported senior management with the development, execution and monitoring of GTB’s strategies, governance and operating models. Dmitriy received his MBA at the University of California, Berkeley-Haas School of Business.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/718741448461.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.