Dmitriy Berenzon is Research Partner at Zenith Ventures. Prior to Zenith Ventures, Dmitriy worked with CoinFund, a blockchain-focused cryptofund, where he conducted investment due diligence and research, and co-founded a crypto-asset portfolio management platform, where he led business development and operations. Prior to this, Dmitriy was an Assistant Vice President with Deutsche Bank Labs, where he engaged with startups, investors, and academia to discover, evaluate, and adopt innovative technologies into the Bank. Prior to this, Dmitriy was an Associate in the Strategy & Business Development team within Deutsche Bank’s Global Transaction Banking (GTB) Division, where he supported senior management with the development, execution and monitoring of GTB’s strategies, governance and operating models. Dmitriy received his MBA at the University of California, Berkeley-Haas School of Business.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/718741448461.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Maurycy Pietrzak Co-founder, Infura.
- BitSonic Global Cryptocurrency Exchange, based in Korea.
- Clement Balestrat Full Stack Developer at Synthetix.
- Uniflash A simple and decentralized protocol for flash loan.
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.