Green Bay Ventures (GBV) is a San Francisco based venture capital firm.
The Firm is led by C. Richard "Dick" Kramlich and Anthony Schiller, who co-own and co-manage the Firm.
Since 2012, Dick and Anthony have originated and made investments in world class companies including Lyft, Dropbox, Xiaomi, MuleSoft, Databricks, Spotify, TransferWise and DocuSign plus other leading early-stage venture capital deals.
Dick and Anthony have designed GBV to build on the same instinct and vision which helped Kramlich and the firm he co-founded, NEA, pioneer investment in and commercialization of Ethernet (3Com), high capacity networking (Juniper Networks), balloon angioplasty (Advanced Cardiovascular), web-based remittances (Xoom) and graphics processing (Silicon Graphics) — but at a scale where the team can focus on a small number of high conviction opportunities and support a select group of visionary entrepreneurs working to create breakthrough technologies and transform industries.
The Firm’s existing investors include some of the world’s most prominent families, top-tier venture capital investors, entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley CEOs whose active engagement with portfolio companies provides deep domain expertise and direct access to target markets.
GBV believes that by leveraging the networks and businesses of the Firm’s investors, its portfolio companies gain an advantage — helping the growth of their businesses and the deployment of their technologies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/719554327938.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.