Green Bay Ventures (GBV) is a San Francisco based venture capital firm.
The Firm is led by C. Richard "Dick" Kramlich and Anthony Schiller, who co-own and co-manage the Firm.
Since 2012, Dick and Anthony have originated and made investments in world class companies including Lyft, Dropbox, Xiaomi, MuleSoft, Databricks, Spotify, TransferWise and DocuSign plus other leading early-stage venture capital deals.
Dick and Anthony have designed GBV to build on the same instinct and vision which helped Kramlich and the firm he co-founded, NEA, pioneer investment in and commercialization of Ethernet (3Com), high capacity networking (Juniper Networks), balloon angioplasty (Advanced Cardiovascular), web-based remittances (Xoom) and graphics processing (Silicon Graphics) — but at a scale where the team can focus on a small number of high conviction opportunities and support a select group of visionary entrepreneurs working to create breakthrough technologies and transform industries.
The Firm’s existing investors include some of the world’s most prominent families, top-tier venture capital investors, entrepreneurs and Silicon Valley CEOs whose active engagement with portfolio companies provides deep domain expertise and direct access to target markets.
GBV believes that by leveraging the networks and businesses of the Firm’s investors, its portfolio companies gain an advantage — helping the growth of their businesses and the deployment of their technologies.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/719554327938.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Steve Ellis Co-Founder and CTO at SmartContract.com.
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.