Founder and CEO at Token Metrics. He is a serial entrepreneur that has founded five businesses, worked for world-class companies like IBM and Deloitte, produced a documentary film, and written two books, all before the age of 30. Follow Ian as he takes you step by step through each hurdle he faced and overcame, and gives out the blueprint to hacking life, and achieving a six-figure career despite any odds.
Ian is the founder and CEO of Token Metrics, a data-driven cryptocurrency investment research platform that helps retail investors leverage analytics and machine learning to become better investors. He has appeared in The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, CNBC, Huffington Post, The Street, INC and Entrepreneur Magazine for his work in analytics, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship.
A former Analytics Evangelist at IBM, Ian has brought a data-driven, “money-ball” approach to investing in blockchain startups, called “Token Metrics”.
Ian is a founder and General Partner at 100X Advisors, a global blockchain investment and advisory firm, that's made 15 investments in 15 different countries in the last one year.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/719722903294.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.