A browser for the next-generation Web. Beaker is an experimental browser for exploring and building the peer-to-peer Web.
Beaker is a more powerful browser, for a more powerful Web. We believe the Web is at its best when it empowers creation and encourages participation. That's why we're building a browser for a person-to-person Web.
The Web enabled communication, collaboration, and creativity at a scale once unimaginable, but it's devolved into a landscape of isolated platforms that discourage customization and interoperability. The Web's value flows from the people who use it, yet our online experiences are dictated by corporations whose incentives rarely align with our own.
We believe the Web can (and must) be a people-first platform, where everybody is invited to create, personalize, and share.
That's why we're using peer-to-peer technology to improve how we create, share, and connect on the Web.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/721929873034.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CryptoTrader.Tax Crypto Taxes Done In Minutes.
- AgoraDesk LocalMonero.
- Hito Bitcoin Hardware Wallet.
- Cuy Sheffield Head of Crypto at Visa.
- CypherSafe Protect Your Bitcoins from Disaster.
- KoinKeep Easy Secure Bitcoin Storage.
- BlockClock Powered by Coinkite.
- Trent Lapinski Founder, CEO of Mystic Labs.
- CryptoDisrupted Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Podcast with Trent Lapinski.
- Koala Miners One-stop service platform for hardware purchase and hosting.