Suhas Daftuar is Co-founder at Chaincode Labs, a technology think-tank designed to support and develop Bitcoin and other peer-to-peer decentralized systems. Research-based in its interests and mission, Chaincode is among the largest contributors to the Bitcoin Core open-source software project. The organization facilitates engineer immersion in the Bitcoin protocol, while also underwriting the creation, testing, and review of changes to the Bitcoin reference implementation.
Previously, Suhas co-founded Hudson River Trading LLC, a multi-asset-class quantitative trading firm that he co-led for more than a decade. While at HRT, Suhas directed the development of algorithmic trading strategies for global markets. During his tenure, he served on the boards of the Direct Edge stock exchanges, EDGA and EDGX, which later became part of BATS Global Markets. He also advocated for fair and open markets with the SEC, espousing market structures that bolster competition and maximize efficiency.
Suhas earned his A.B. in Mathematics from Harvard College.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/722991469453.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.