Saga is a non-profit foundation headquartered in Switzerland. It is governed by Swiss law and regulations, including the rules of the Swiss Federal Supervisory Board for Foundations (ESA), and the Financial Market Supervisory Authority (FINMA).
Saga has a growing team of experienced professionals who are developing practical solutions to fulfil the promise of a digital currency that can work within the existing financial system. The team includes experienced entrepreneurs, technology experts, researchers, economists and financial professionals.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/724520067508.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Cinch Network A set of Ethereum-based decentralized financial derivatives protocols.
- Coindust The easiest way to stack sats and invest in cryptocurrencies.
- Aaron Harris Partner at Y Combinator.
- Titan Ventures Comprised of Titan Media, Titan Labs, and Titan Charity.
- Lauren Day Compliance and Risk Manager at Binance.US.
- GoCrypto The easiest way to accept cryptocurrencies at local or online store.
- Yenwen Feng Co-founder and CEO at Decore.
- What is Crypto Hosted by Michael Nye.
- Michael Nye Cryptocurrency Podcast Host and Growth Specialist.
- Block Commons Block Commons Research and Education.