The Aragon Conference will bring together people who embody and wish to shape the Aragon community. Those who are building and supporting the pseudonymous, secure, trustless future — the decentralized web.
Decentralized governance and DAOs are at the heart of the new Web 3.0. They are key components in moving towards a more fair and open world for everyone.
By concentrating on a few themes, we can provide much deeper and thorough presentations on these topics.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/724963101658.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.