The Second State company provides software subscription services for businesses to incorporate blockchain technologies into their operations. The Second State branded software is based on a full stack of open source and proprietary software including blockchain infrastructure, virtual machine, developer tools, deployment and management tools, customer facing applications, and SDKs. Second State engages the open source developer community to develop and promote the software stack, and then curate turnkey solutions for specific industries. It's subscription-based service offerings include software support and updates, production deployment and management, training, and ecosystem management.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/726291080111.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- The Nemesis Change the world of gaming, social and entertainment.
- Marco Di Maggio Professor at Harvard Business.
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.