Michel Bauwens is the founder of the P2P Foundation, an organization studying the impact of peer to peer technology on society. He is a P2P researcher, and is a frequent speaker at bitcoin and crypto conferences around the world. He has also written for publications like Al Jazeera and Open Democracy, and was featured in the New York Times.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/728499802966.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.