Adrian Hope-Bailie is Global Head of Interledger at Coil, ex-Ripple, Co-Chair Web Payments WG at W3C.
Product manager, entrepreneur, software engineer, payments/retail banking consultant and opinionated technology enthusiast.
Passionate about payments, identity, distributed architectures, open standards and the role they can all play in changing the world.
Interested in the intersection of open and disruptive technology with large enterprises and regulated industries like banking and payments.
Management experience as professional services manager and development team lead at various organisations including a global enterprise software vendor in the payments industry.
16 years experience hacking software on multiple platforms for both the consumer and the enterprise.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/728600877851.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.