Metanyx runs an active / standby server deployment with automatic failover using Corosync and Pacemaker.
The Metanyx node is actively monitors all the server for capacity as well as active application monitoring of core blockchain data using Grafana and Prometheus.
Metanyx utilizes internal monitoring systems as well as external monitoring platforms to ensure the availability of the Metanyx infrastructure.
All logs are centralized with centralized metric based alerting.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/731871832902.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.