Jump Trading combines sophisticated quantitative research, best-in-class technology, and an entrepreneurial culture to create a leading global, quantitative-based trading firm. Jump has more than 500 employees across offices in Chicago, New York, London, Shanghai and Singapore.
A privately owned and funded company, we foster a culture of intellectual curiosity and learning. Jump employees are some of the world’s most brilliant minds, with backgrounds in trading, Silicon Valley tech companies and startups, top PhD programs and research labs. Walking through our offices, you’ll hear conversations about the latest research in machine learning, deep learning and artificial intelligence. We help employees to scale their intelligence – giving them all the tools they need to be challenged and successful.
For almost 20 years, Jump has been investing in superior infrastructure, including hardware, software, wireless networks, and a world-class supercomputer. We leverage our petaflops of computing power and petabytes of data to carefully analyze and identify trends in the global markets across all asset classes.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/732419272782.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.