DAppNode is empowering people by creating a simple, transparent system for hosting P2P clients for DApps, Cryptocurrencies, VPNs, IPFS and more.
What happens when you want to use a Decentralized P2P network, but securing your own nodes takes a lot of time and effort? You have a decentralization bottleneck at the entry point, which is where we are now in the blockchain space :-(
At no point in the last 2 years has there been more than 13,000 Bitcoin nodes online and that number got as low as 5500.
MetaMask and MyEtherWallet/MyCrypto are the primary wallets used on Ethereum and most users are using these wallets’ default nodes … This is a huge centralizing force in Ethereum.
The people who do run their own node end up having to spend a lot of time troubleshooting, keeping it updated and synced without the ability to easily share their node (and efforts) with family and friends.
Members of the WHG have spent countless hours developing DAppNode because they believe it to be the most important and pertinent censorship resistant tool that is to be built to help bring the decentralized world everyone wants for themselves, and their friends and family.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/732621498607.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.