Tornado.cash helps you to reclaim your privacy. You can use it to send Ether to any address in a way that obscures your sending address.
It does this using zero-knowledge proofs. You can use this app to deposit some ETH into a non-custodial smart contract, and then easily generate a proof that you had perfomed said deposit without revealing your original address. The app will then send this proof to an operator, which will submit it to the smart contract, which will in turn send the ETH to the desired recipient and reimburse the operator a small fee.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/732725956899.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Bogdan Dumitru Product Lead, Software Engineer at Alethio of ConsenSys.
- MetaGame A Massive Online Coordination Game.
- Garth Travers Communications manager at Synthetix.
- Bountysource The crowdfunding & bountyhunting platform for open source software development.
- Kai Ansaari #blockchain #web3 #DeFi #palestine.
- SpankPay Payments made sexy.
- Finney Master your Bitcoin Wealth.
- Gavin McDermott Investor at IDEO CoLab Ventures.
- Catena The trusted Enterprise Grade Node solution verifying data on Chainlink.
- Kristin Smith Executive Director, Blockchain Association.