Tornado.cash helps you to reclaim your privacy. You can use it to send Ether to any address in a way that obscures your sending address.
It does this using zero-knowledge proofs. You can use this app to deposit some ETH into a non-custodial smart contract, and then easily generate a proof that you had perfomed said deposit without revealing your original address. The app will then send this proof to an operator, which will submit it to the smart contract, which will in turn send the ETH to the desired recipient and reimburse the operator a small fee.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/732725956899.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Hashed Post Crypto Journal.
- Marc Beharry Sr. SEO Strategist at Arteric.
- JST Capital At the intersection of digital assets & traditional finance.
- Denis Granha Software Engineer at Gnosis.
- Cabin VC Focus on blockchain technology investment.
- Mark Beacom Core developer at Gitcoin.
- Venus Money Market and Stablecoin DeFi Platform on Binance Smart Chain.
- eFounders Build the future of work.
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.