Aurora is a collection of Ethereum applications and protocols that together form a decentralized banking and finance platform.
Aurora provides an advanced, open, and stable financial network, accessible by anyone in the world regardless of geographic location or class status. Aurora’s own stable currency, the boreal, is backed by a combination of cryptocurrency reserves, debt, and retailer endorsement, and is available to customers via loans based on their digital economic reputation.
Traders on IDEX, the network’s decentralized smart contract exchange, can utilize the boreal as payment for trading fees or as a stable base currency.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/734201711579.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.