Velo is a decentralized settlement network for remittance providers on Stellar.
Poverty and the lack of work opportunity have caused migration across Southeast Asia. These immigrants often take low-skilled labor work which pays $10 a day. Whatever they earn is remitted home to their families in poorer areas, but the transaction fee equals to 2 days' pay. Velo provides a low-cost and convenient remittance payment solution to the unbanked and underbanked, starting with the 10 million immigrant workers in Southeast Asia.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/735477195436.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Sean Brennan Developer Relations Lead at Infura.
- BTCINDEX Cryptocurrency Market Research.
- Sina Mahmoodi Software engineer at Ethereum.
- Crevatal Crevate with us.
- Mounir Benchemled Founder of ParaSwap.
- Creary Blockchain-based creative network that rewards authors and curators.
- Matheus Alencar dApp Developer at Kleros.
- UBI Research Money is a commons.
- Aleeza Howitt Independent researcher & writer specializing in social impact projects.
- Crea Creative chain.