Paul Kohlhaas is an entrepreneur and economist with a passion for open source utility networks. A profound passion for pharmaceutical innovation led him to found Molecule, a networked marketplace that enables the distributed R&D and funding of new chemical intellectual property. His research centers around the use of token engineering and autonomous market design to design novel incentive and legal structures that drive open source collaboration. He previously graduated in economics and politics from the University of St. Gallen, co-founded Linum Labs, a blockchain architecture studio and worked 1.5 years at ConsenSys, uPort, pioneering early real-world implementations in digital identity.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/736928961849.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.