Paycase Crypto Exchange (CX) is fully compliant and trusted by Tier 1 institutions.
Decentralized blockchain networks currently have no central governance, but that won’t always be the case. Regulation is coming. For mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, it is inevitable. Paycase is working with major financial institutions, governing bodies and the TMX Group to set the standard in crypto trading and help institutionalize cryptocurrencies as an asset class.
Paycase CX is part of the data service offerings from Paycase Financial, an industry leader in decentralized financial services.
Paycase Financial is a proud partner of TMX. Their latest undertaking sees Paycase Financial working directly with Shorcan Digital Currency Network, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMX, to launch a new cryptocurrency brokerage service focused on Bitcoin and Ether. Together with TMX, Paycase Financial is pioneering a new future in both traditional and digital finance.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/738547201153.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Unusual Ventures Our founders are changing the future.
- Sean Li Co-founder, CEO at Magic Labs.
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.