Paycase Crypto Exchange (CX) is fully compliant and trusted by Tier 1 institutions.
Decentralized blockchain networks currently have no central governance, but that won’t always be the case. Regulation is coming. For mass adoption of cryptocurrencies, it is inevitable. Paycase is working with major financial institutions, governing bodies and the TMX Group to set the standard in crypto trading and help institutionalize cryptocurrencies as an asset class.
Paycase CX is part of the data service offerings from Paycase Financial, an industry leader in decentralized financial services.
Paycase Financial is a proud partner of TMX. Their latest undertaking sees Paycase Financial working directly with Shorcan Digital Currency Network, a wholly-owned subsidiary of TMX, to launch a new cryptocurrency brokerage service focused on Bitcoin and Ether. Together with TMX, Paycase Financial is pioneering a new future in both traditional and digital finance.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/738547201153.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- UniWhales Analyze the market movers on Uniswap.
- NewFi.io Invest with the experts.
- Dave Harding Co-writer of Bitcoin.org developer documentation.
- Brink Strengthen Bitcoin protocol and network, and support Bitcoin dev community.
- Flashbots Frontrunning the MEV Crisis.
- Scott Bigelow VP of Engineering at Amberdata.
- Saffron Asset collateralization platform.
- SpiderDAO Bringing privacy and security to today and tomorrow's internet users.
- Complement Capital Dedicated to growing the Empty Set Dollar (ESD) ecosystem.
- XDEFI Wallet All your crypto in a single wallet.