Paolo Ardoino is CTO at Bitfinex, CTO at Tether, a computer scientist, a geek, an innovator and a creative.
My strength is to continuously learn new technologies and improve my programming skills so that I can conceive new ideas, tests and projects. Newly learned informations allows me to constantly improve existing projects.
I have an extensive knowledge and have coded algorithms applied to many fields, from artificial intelligence and automated learning to data analysis, cryptography and networking: SOM, Genetic Algorithms, GNG, k-NN, large integer factorization algorithms (Pollard P-1, Lenstra's Elliptic Curve), etc.
Excellent knowledge also in networking stack, TCP/IP standard applications and custom protocols implementation.
Parallel and distributed computing (and cloud computing) are part of my expertise and a focus for my projects. Scalability, reliability and high-availability are key factors for anything that I develop.
The deep involvement in financial sector has opened up a new range of projects where I can apply my expertise and acquire a deep knowledge in FIX protocol, Bloomberg API (Desktop, Server, TSOX, VCON), Trading Systems development, Trade Order Management Systems, Investment management and back-office software, etc.
I'm also a Linux fan (and user since 1995), Unix and network administrator with a background as Linux Kernel hacker and security expert.
Git is my preferred code version control system.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/739424084881.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Erick de Moura Founder and CEO of Cartesi.
- Bitcoin.com Exchange The Bitcoin exchange you can trust.
- Cheryl Douglass Product Marketing at ConsenSys.
- BEEX.one New Generation Of Global Integrated Crypto Exchange.
- Sean Bowe Engineer at Electric Coin Company.
- FASTECO Finance and online gaming platform based on EOSIO.
- CrySP Cryptography, Security, and Privacy (CrySP) research group.
- Alex Woodard Research Analyst at Arca.
- PixelPlex Open communication, equality and loyalty.
- Alexei Dulub Founder and CEO of PixelPlex.