Cinch Protocol provides new decentralized derivatives to crypto traders and investors. It contains two sets of derivatives, Cinch Spread (capped spreads) and Cinch Option (uncapped naked options). Both of these derivatives are ERC20-based, open, trustless, permissionless, and operating on-chain without any central agencies and credit mechanism. The underlying of Cinch Protocol can be either ERC20 tokens or indexes.
Traders and investors can use Cinch to leverage, hedge, and trade long and short on any token pairs or indexes without counterparty risk. Cinch derivatives can be traded just like any other ERC20 tokens, and are fully integrated into Ethereum ecosystem.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/742801072805.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Streetcred Digital Credentials and Identity for Web 3.0.
- Samyak Jain Co-Founder at InstaDApp.
- Easwap Easiest way to swap Tokens. Initiative by InstaDApp.
- Byrne Hobart Alternative data-driven equity research.
- NetCents Accept Cryptocurrency Payments Online Today.
- Joao Reginatto VP Product, USDC Product Lead at Circle.
- Omni LAB Build Sustainable Ecosystems, Powered By OmniLayer.
- Jaye Harrill Communications Manager at Quantstamp.
- Easy2Mine Open and transparent mining mechanism in the blockchain industry.
- Savvy Helping consumers and businesses transact using cryptocurrency.