Shruti Appiah pioneered the field of cryptoeconomics by conceptualizing and developing the first agent-based simulations of a DAO in 2016. Motivated by engineering ethics and scientific rigour, she created the token engineering design process, and led research for Token Utility Canvas. She has also built LSTM neural networks to forecast crypto markets. Previously, she founded decentralized identity strategy at Okta, manifesting in a $50M fund dedicated to blockchain identity products.
Today, Shruti is building the first blockchain artificial economy in a multi-agent learning system with the Santa Fe Institute. With this, she leverages the game-theoretic paradigms present in cryptoeconomies to uncover the human-inconceivable strategies of AI interacting on a blockchain. She also heads token engineering research at ConsenSys. Shruti is a Systems Design Engineer from the University of Waterloo, and has been recognized in Canada’s top 30 under 30.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/743428955475.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.