GUTS uses blockchain technology to create a transparent ticketing ecosystem, where disgraceful secondary market prices and ticket fraud are non-existent. The best part: it's so simple, everyone can use it: today!
We are fed up with the excessive profits made on event tickets at the secondary market. We are of the opinion that money is only to be made by those who deserve it, by the people and organizations who put so much effort in serving and entertaining the public. Furthermore, we want fair ticket prices for all fans. The introduction of the GUTS system will mean a first important step towards eliminating the rotten parts of the secondary ticketing market.
We provide a transparent platform that holds no surprises for clients and customers when it comes to pricing. What you see is what you get. GUTS is a user-friendly platform that keeps the process of purchasing a ticket as simple and clean as possible for all parties involved. We strongly believe in blockchain technology and the opportunities it has to offer to the ticketing industry.
GUTS is a ticketing platform that facilitates fair use and a good user-experience. We issue smart tickets that are protected from anyone with bad intentions. We also provide an exchange platform that allows customers to easily resell their tickets within fixed boundaries. A GUTS ticket will never leave the system, thereby guaranteeing access to each and every customer at a fair price.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/745391260396.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- What the Frac Fractionalised ownership in digital assets.
- Emiliano Bonassi Co-founder of DeFi Italy.
- Prysm Group Blockchain economics & governance design firm led by PhD economists.
- Sergio Mello CEO at Tangem.
- impactMarket The financial infrastructure for the new impact economy.
- Jordan Lazaro Gustave COO at Aave.
- pTokens The team behind $pBTC.
- Carsten Munk CTO at Zippie.
- Bitcoin Tuesday Nonprofits who accept crypto donations are at the forefront of adoption.
- Edson Ayllon Project management at Ethereum Cat Herders.