A non-for-profit entity created to promote and develop secure communication and transaction technologies for the benefit of the general public.
We are a company limited by guarantee in Australia. Our primary project is the Loki Project, a blockchain enforced mixnet that allows users to securely transmit and receive data and cryptographic tokens without malicious actors having insight into user activity or data.
Primarily, we administer the Loki Governance Block Reward, a 5% cut of the Loki blockchain’s rewards system that is intended to be used for the development of the project and the advancement of privacy tools for everyone.
We accept funding proposals for this purpose, and also actively engage companies and individuals to further develop the project.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/745756850506.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.