Tokenomics, International Conference on Blockchain Economics, Security and Protocols is an international forum for theory, design, analysis, implementation and applications of blockchains and smart contracts. Original interdisciplinary works exploring the conjunction of economic concerns with distributed systems, networks and system security are particularly encouraged.
The goal of the conference is to bring economists together with computer science researchers and practitioners working on blockchains in a unique program featuring outstanding invited talks, selected academic presentations and work in progress presentations. Selected academic presentations will be published in the proceedings of the conference.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/746183339516.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Edmund Hillary Fellowship Community of high-impact entrepreneurs, investors, and startups in New Zealand.
- Onchain consulting Building the future.
- Rene Schmidt Managing Director at Qwellcode GmbH.
- Cypherplugs Devices with a power source, serve Arweave network.
- Graham Friedman Director at Republic Advisory Service.
- Tuku Data should be available to everyone, all the time, forever.
- Victor Rortvedt Developer at The Gathering.
- TheDAO.Agency Helping create a better, decentralised world.
- Dan Forbes Developer Relations Consultant at Parity Technologies.
- Virgil Capital Trade global arbitrage opportunities.