Fan Zhang, PhD at Cornell. Interested blockchains, trusted hardware and applied cryptography.
I am a PhD candidate in the department of Computer Science at Cornell University. Under the able advice of Prof. Ari Juels, my research interest is in blockchains, trusted hardware, system security and applied cryptography. I'm particularly interested in understanding and building hybrid systems that enjoy the best of both blockchains and trusted hardware. I am a member of the exciting Initiative for Cryptocurrencies & Contracts (IC3). Before joining Cornell, I earned my bachelor's degree in Electronic Engineering from Tsinghua University in 2014.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/746495407253.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelly Cross-Chain Atomic Swap Protocol.
- Nicholas Platias Head of Research at Terra.
- Anchor Protocol Creating the reference interest rate across the universe of blockchains.
- Yorke E. Rhodes III Co-Founder of Blockchain at Microsoft.
- Justin J. Moses CTO at Synthetix.
- Smart Contract Virtual Summit Connect, share and showcase.
- Token MultiSender Send thousands of transfers in a few transactions.
- Michael McCaffrey CEO at The Block.
- Resolute Focused on opportunistic real estate investments and blockchain.
- Tralia Yang Former Events at bitfwd community.