Play project connects multiple nodes into an open, transparent and censorship resistant p2p search engine for verified solidity source code.
Each node is a separate database with a built in verification system, indexing system and an API.
When somebody clones a node, the clone will automatically publish itself to a topic on a DHT system, so that existing clones can discover and subscribe to the new clone and the new clone discovers and subscribes to the existing clones.
When a new verified contract is stored in any of the clones, all subscribed clones are notified and if they can re-verify the contract it will also be stored to their database.
Having a p2p database and efficient indexing system in place, Play will create a search page, which enables users to search the p2p network for verified source code which match certain keywords, function names, code snippets, comments or other patterns.
Users can browse the results and explore the source code to learn, edit and re-deploy to a simulator to interact with the contract.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/749289696343.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Matataki Find your partners in a wink, maximize the creativity for communities.
- Paybase Raising the bar of what payments can and should do!
- Chris Wessels Technical Lead at ConsenSys.
- Crypto Coinference The first Italian conference totally dedicated to crypto currencies.
- Amelia Tomasicchio Co-Founder and Editor in Chief at The Cryptonomist.
- This Week in Crypto Stay Woke Anywhere You Podcast.
- Christopher Whinfrey Co-Founder at Authereum.
- DAppLadies Creating a community of women in technology.
- Upstate Interactive The right software can change everything.
- Kseniya Lifanova Co-Founder, Partner, Smart Contract Developer at Upstate Interactive LLC.