Nyzo, The highly efficient blockchain that actually works for everyday spending.
Nyzo is an open-source, highly decentralized, democratic, and highly efficient blockchain. The block time is seven seconds, and the system scales well to high transaction volumes. This is not like most of the new coins you see: this is not a derivative of another project, and it is not just a few new features or a slight design change from other projects. This is all-new code, built from the ground up to be the most efficient, most democratic, easiest-to-use cryptocurrency in the world.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/750616769233.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Mario Pino Uceda Working on Lunie and PolkaStats.
- PolkaStats Polkadot Kusama network statistics.
- Gautam Dhameja Solutions Architect at Parity Technologies.
- Phala Network Privacy Preserving Smart Contract for all blockchains.
- Ralf Kubli Director at CV VC.
- Rocket Borrow a loan against your NFTs.
- Bette Chen Co-Founder & COO of Laminar Protocol, Acala Network.
- Tammy Yang Founder, CEO of Numbers.
- Numbers Bring Trust into Data.
- Justin K. Chen Software Engineer at Set Protocol.