Vlad Zamfir is part of the Ethereum Development Team and is an analytics consultant at Burson-Marsteller. Zamfir is known for his active involvement in the Ethereum community, his work on "cryptoeconomics", proof-of-stake and blockchain sharding in the Ethereum ecosystem. He is also concerned about ethics in the use and governance of blockchain technology.
Since 2014, Zamfir has been a researcher with the Ethereum Foundation, a non-profit organisation that supports the development of the Ethereum platform. He is the lead developer of the Casper protocol upgrade. If successful, Casper would shift ether from being a proof-of-work coin to a proof-of-stake coin and help achieve large-scale network scalability.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/751636006116.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.