Vlad Zamfir is part of the Ethereum Development Team and is an analytics consultant at Burson-Marsteller. Zamfir is known for his active involvement in the Ethereum community, his work on "cryptoeconomics", proof-of-stake and blockchain sharding in the Ethereum ecosystem. He is also concerned about ethics in the use and governance of blockchain technology.
Since 2014, Zamfir has been a researcher with the Ethereum Foundation, a non-profit organisation that supports the development of the Ethereum platform. He is the lead developer of the Casper protocol upgrade. If successful, Casper would shift ether from being a proof-of-work coin to a proof-of-stake coin and help achieve large-scale network scalability.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/751636006116.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Diego Mazo Strategic & Service Design Professor at University of the Andes.
- UpSideDai Take a HIGHLY leveraged position on the future price of DAI.
- James Simpson Co-founder & CEO, mStable.
- NFT Alert Never miss another NFT release.
- Henrik Andersson Chief Investment Officer at Apollo Capital.
- Meister Associates Specializing in software architecture and implementation.
- Will Meister Vice President Of Engineering at Optimism.
- Phemex Fastest Cryptocurrency And Derivatives Exchange.
- Auryn Macmillan Ethereum consultant.
- clr.fund Permissionless quadratic funding.