Distributed database infrastructure for Ethereum. Build with our simple, scalable Ethereum Profiles API.
3Box is a distributed database that supports public and private data for Ethereum users. All data is publicly available, but private data can only be decrypted by dapps that the user has given explicit permission. This project is under active development.
Make it easy for users to share information publicly, while preserving privacy when desired; Improve the onboarding experience for decentralized applications by making it easy for developers to get information about Ethereum users; Improve Ethereum usability with distributed database infrastructure that works in production today; Provide a decentralized system, but pragmatically utilize centralized components to facilitate the transition.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/752450796747.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.
- Burak Benligiray CTO at CLC Group.
- Katrina Wollet Brand + Content at Coinbase.