I am a PhD student in the Computer Science Department at Stanford University, working with Dan Boneh and the applied cryptography research group. My main research interests are in cryptography and computer security.
My research spans various topics in cryptography and security: verifiable computation, zero-knowledge, proofs of storage, authenticated data structures, secure lotteries, blockchains, cryptocurrencies, secure computation, private database search (see Blind Seer), and hardware security environments such as Intel SGX.
My research on Accumulators, Proofs of Space/Replication, and Verifiable Delay Functions have had an impact on several open-source blockchain projects, including Filecoin, Chia, and Ethereum 2.0.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/752626347050.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Philipp Sandner Head of the FSBC at the Frankfurt School of Finance & Management.
- BitPiggys The first and only Bitcoin Piggy Bank to teach your children to save.
- Maciej Hirsz Core Interloper at Parity Technologies.
- Start9 Sovereign Computing.
- Mamy Ratsimbazafy Blockchain and Ethereum Research at Status.
- Mr Crypto Watches PUSH THE BOUNDARIES. ENCRYPT THE RULES.
- Anna Makota Love tech & art.
- Vega Wallet Simple And Secure Real-World Applications For Cryptocurrency.
- Rich Godwin Blockchain Program Lead at SEI.
- Tronics COMMUNITY SUPER REPRESENTATIVE.