Bill Laboon is Technical Education at the Web3 Foundation. Author of "A Friendly Introduction to Software Testing", used as an undergraduate-level textbook by numerous colleges and universities and ”Strength in Numbers: A Novel of Cryptocurrency“, a techno-thriller set in a world where traditional currency has been entirely replaced by Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero.
Editor at "Ledger: The Journal of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology Research".
Lecturer at University of Pittsburgh: courses taught include Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency, Software Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, and the Computer Science Capstone. In addition, I advise numerous students for projects, independent research, and their academic and professional careers. My focus is on preparing students to develop high-quality software in a "real-world" environment.
Teaching Awards: Most Effective Instructor of an Upper-Level Computer Science Course, 2016-2017 Highest-rated instructor at University of Pittsburgh on ratemyprofessors.com
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/753815624419.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- CYBAVO Secure and usable cryptocurrency wallet for daily business operation.
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.