Bill Laboon is Technical Education at the Web3 Foundation. Author of "A Friendly Introduction to Software Testing", used as an undergraduate-level textbook by numerous colleges and universities and ”Strength in Numbers: A Novel of Cryptocurrency“, a techno-thriller set in a world where traditional currency has been entirely replaced by Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero.
Editor at "Ledger: The Journal of Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Technology Research".
Lecturer at University of Pittsburgh: courses taught include Blockchain Technology & Cryptocurrency, Software Quality Assurance, Software Engineering, and the Computer Science Capstone. In addition, I advise numerous students for projects, independent research, and their academic and professional careers. My focus is on preparing students to develop high-quality software in a "real-world" environment.
Teaching Awards: Most Effective Instructor of an Upper-Level Computer Science Course, 2016-2017 Highest-rated instructor at University of Pittsburgh on ratemyprofessors.com
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/753815624419.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Upshot One Question & Answer Protocol.
- Ian Lapham Engineer at Uniswap.
- IdeaMarkets Stock markets for journalism.
- Mike Elias Founder at IdeaMarkets.
- UniBot Telegram UniBot for Cryptocurrency.
- Sfermion Accelerating the Emergence of the Metaverse.
- Stacking Ventures Your Definite Source For All Things Crypto.
- TekStart To be the leading source of capital for its partners, clients and investments.
- RUDE Crypto, Macro Economics, and Entertainment Technology.
- NamesCon Series of conferences dedicated to the domain name industry.