Brayton Williams is Co-Founder of Boost VC. Accelerator: We Invest $500k in Sci-Fi Founders. Advisor at Etherscan, MyCrypto, Aragon Project, Keep project.
Brayton has spent his career in finance working with too-big-to-fail Morgan Stanley in wealth management and then to a FinTech startup selling private company securities. Then in 2012 he joined his co-worker, Adam Draper, to start Boost VC. Brayton got rid of his apartment and moved into the dorms that house the portfolio companies as he launched the startup to fund startups. He can still be spotted heading to a room he keeps after late nights in the office.
Brayton likes to be first. He was the first member of Boost VC to buy a Bitcoin at but unfortunately also the first to sell. He was the first on the team to try virtual reality before it was widely available. But his most proud first moment is winning the California state free-throw championship at age 12.
At Boost VC, Brayton wears many hats but focuses on the 300+ portfolio alumni and their needs. If those don’t keep him busy enough, he also manages Boost VC’s finances, general operations, social media and investment decisions.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/754294406977.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Polynom Decentralized developer collaboration project.
- Guillaume Felley COO at LiquidChain.
- DigitalizeIT Support you in the technical implementation of your ideas.
- Martinet Lee Research Engineer at Quantstamp.
- FinTech Silicon Valley Media & events all things FinTech in Silicon Valley!
- Barnabe Monnot Research Scientist, Robust Incentives Group at Ethereum Foundation.
- Bitrates Cryptocurrency news and market data resource.
- Bernd Lapp Helping Blockchain to become mainstream.
- Fair Data Society Decentralized Altruistic Community.
- Matthew Carano Chief Communications Officer at MSquared.