Lane Rettig is an independent Ethereum core developer and a member of the Ewasm team, which is focused on building the execution engine for Ethereum 2.0 and sharding. He is engaged in independent research on user experience and developer experience design, governance, and social scalability. He is also the founder of Crypto NYC, a Manhattan-based co-working community dedicated to making Web3 and blockchain technologies accessible to all humans.
He is hacker, polyglot, adventurer, entrepreneur, novice economist, breaker of molds. Also thinker, rain dancer, writer, marathoner. He is Wharton MBA student.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/754505192066.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.
- CypherJump Decipher the value and jump higher in consensus.
- GrowFi Funding the revolution of blockchain ecosystem with DeFi.
- Sia Central Powerful and simple management for Sia hosts.
- Nugget's News Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency Simplified.
- Newdex The World's Leading Decentralized Exchange.
- BitHD Hardware Cold Wallet produced by Bitpie Team.
- Hxro Trading Reimagined.