Binance is hosting its first-ever Blockchain Week in Singapore that will focus primarily on the sustainable growth of the blockchain ecosystem. Binance Blockchain Week Singapore 2019 consists of two events over four days: a two-day hackathon namely Binance SAFU Hackathon on 19-20 January 2019, followed by Binance Conference on 21-22 January 2019.
Currently there is a large degree of turmoil in the crypto market. Uncertainty is plaguing the industry and companies are facing a growing number of challenges. There is a need to unite efforts and initiate a global blockchain movement that will re-energise and create a positive orientation for blockchain and the industry as a whole.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/759729404021.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Chase Wright Network Security Engineer, Totally not a developer.
- Archive Node Bring archive data on the Ethereum blockchain to small time developers.
- Graeme Thurgood CEO at InShare SMART Risk.
- Ghost Privacy-Focused & Decentralized Ecosystem.
- Unitrade Decentralized trading platform built on top of Uniswap liquidity pools.
- Reinis Melbardis Capital Solutions Actuary at Aon.
- MAP Protocol Chain-to-chain Interoperation Protocol.
- HashKey Me Simple & Secure Identity Wallet.
- Boardroom Universal governance dashboard and SDK for DeFi and protocols.
- Allan Michaud Co-Founder at I.WISE, Analyst at Davoa Capital.