Binance is hosting its first-ever Blockchain Week in Singapore that will focus primarily on the sustainable growth of the blockchain ecosystem. Binance Blockchain Week Singapore 2019 consists of two events over four days: a two-day hackathon namely Binance SAFU Hackathon on 19-20 January 2019, followed by Binance Conference on 21-22 January 2019.
Currently there is a large degree of turmoil in the crypto market. Uncertainty is plaguing the industry and companies are facing a growing number of challenges. There is a need to unite efforts and initiate a global blockchain movement that will re-energise and create a positive orientation for blockchain and the industry as a whole.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/759729404021.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Scott Gralnick Co-Founder & Chief Business Officer at Portis.
- Manyverse A social network off the grid.
- Connie Gallippi Founder & Executive Director, BitGive.
- NYC Blockchain Center Inclusive focal point for NYC’s growing blockchain ecosystem.
- Sandra Ro CEO at Global Blockchain Business Council.
- area2invest Europe's marketplace for securitized and tokenized financial products.
- Jesse Grushack Co-Creator of Ethereal Summit.
- BetFury First iGaming Tron Platform With Real Cashback.
- Carolyn Reckhow Head of Business Development and Strategy at Thesis.
- UNION Unsecured Lending on Ethereum.