Philip Monk, but people call him pcmonk.
I’m a programmer, with an emphasis on functional programming and systems programming. I’ve hacked on or written one or more of each of the following: memory allocators, garbage collectors, filesystems, revision-control systems, languages, web servers, crowdfunding backends, Ethereum smart contracts, and ERC20 tokens. I’ve also written my share of technical documentation.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/760445548615.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Rogue Truly decentralized secondary market!
- Evan Andrews CEO at Rogue Co.
- XCloud Decentralized microservice cloud network.
- Adam Bavosa Leading Developer Relations at Compound.
- XRouter Decentralized API access to any blockchain.
- Matthew James Hammond Founder of Summa.
- Barcelona Blockchain Week Blockchain week full of events, meet-ups and networking.
- Zach Cavanaugh Content, design & decentralized tech at Parity Technologies.
- CryptoChase The best crypto gambling & trading promos! Bet smarter.
- Pablo Candela Andrade Support Manager at Aave.