Decentralized Finance Made Interoperable. Use any asset on any DeFi platform. Fast. Secure. Trustless.
At Interlay, we envision a future where permissioned and permissionless blockchains, regardless of design and purpose, can seamlessly connect and interact. Specifically, the open-source XCLAIM framework allows users to move assets across public/permissionless blockchains such as Bitcoin and Ethereum in a trustless manner. Enterprises, on the other hand, can utilize XCLAIM to execute settlements across different permissioned ledgers, choosing from a palette of possible trust models based on use case and required security.
We are a team of PhD candidates from Imperial College London, who have been working and publishing on blockchain security, interoperability and game theoretic principles for the past 4-5 years. As such, at Interlay we take a research-driven approach: our product designs are bleeding-edge tech but are also backed by peer-reviewed, top-tier scientific publications.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/762701492790.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- New Economies Interview blockchain experts, by Alice Hlidkova and Lucas Cervigni.
- Decred Community The Decred Drive.
- Edwina Huang Co-Founder of Phoenxt.
- BlockchainFiesta Understand. Trust. Disrupt.
- INATBA The International Association for Trusted Blockchain Applications.
- FortuneZ Markets, Crypto, Gaming News Publication.
- Emma Christina Rice Formerly Marketing Manager at StateZero Labs.
- Tokenomica A place to Invest, Trade, Issue, Offer smart securities.
- Caroline Komuhangi Formerly Programme Manager at STATEZERO LABS.
- BuiltUp Ventures The Building Blocks of Startup Nation Proptech.