OCamlPro was created in April 2011 by former members of the French INRIA Institute. OCamlPro initial goal was to boost the development of OCaml and to promote it as the language of choice for software development in the Industry. OCamlPro is an official member of the Caml Consortium, and includes members of the OCaml core development team. OCamlPro also develops tools in OCaml to improve the code quality of programs written in other languages such as C.
OCamlPro's high-level experts develop software solutions in any domain requiring their knowledge in complex algorithms and formal methods.
OCamlPro does a lot of research and development (R&D), and maintains strong ties and collaborations with public research labs, such as IRILL & LRI in Paris-Saclay (Inria, CNRS, Sorbonne Université) and OCamlLabs in Cambridge.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/764810260241.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Jelurida Think Blockchain. Experience Blockchain.
- Data For Science Take Control Of Your Data.
- Brian Hershey VC at Eight Roads Ventures.
- Guillaume Palayer Co-founder of BeToken Fund.
- DLTLAB Distributed Ledger Technology development studio.
- Astro Ledger Funding space grants with blockchain star naming.
- Craig Hawco Privacy and Machine Learning Engineer for CryptoNumerics.
- Infinity Blockchain Labs IBL.
- Project Hydro The Life of the New Global Decentralized Economy.
- EON Technology Flexible new generation blockchain technology.