OCamlPro was created in April 2011 by former members of the French INRIA Institute. OCamlPro initial goal was to boost the development of OCaml and to promote it as the language of choice for software development in the Industry. OCamlPro is an official member of the Caml Consortium, and includes members of the OCaml core development team. OCamlPro also develops tools in OCaml to improve the code quality of programs written in other languages such as C.
OCamlPro's high-level experts develop software solutions in any domain requiring their knowledge in complex algorithms and formal methods.
OCamlPro does a lot of research and development (R&D), and maintains strong ties and collaborations with public research labs, such as IRILL & LRI in Paris-Saclay (Inria, CNRS, Sorbonne Université) and OCamlLabs in Cambridge.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/764810260241.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.
- Radical A trackable crypto-asset fund.
- Him Gajria Managing Partner at Radical.
- OP Games Competitive game tournaments made easy.
- Brink DeFi Without Gas.
- Boxscores Scalable platform accessing a virtually unlimited sports content catalog.