Balaji S. Srinivasan is co-founder of Counsyl (acquired by Myriad), Earn.com (acquired by Coinbase), Teleport (acquired by Topia), and Coin Center. Formerly the CTO at Coinbase.
Prior to the Coinbase acquisition, Balaji took over as CEO of Earn's predecessor to help turn that company around. Before that, Dr. Srinivasan was a General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz. Prior to joining Andreessen Horowitz, he was the cofounder and CTO of Founders Fund-backed Counsyl, where he won a Wall Street Journal Innovation Award and was named to the MIT TR35.
Dr. Srinivasan holds a BS, MS, and PhD in Electrical Engineering and an MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University. He also teaches the occasional class at Stanford, including an online MOOC in 2013 which reached 250,000+ students worldwide.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/766494882403.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Eminence Developed by yEarn Finance’s Andre Cronje.
- Polkastarter Interoperable Token Pools On Polkadot.
- BamBooSwap Defi+Game AMM dex on Binance Smart Chain.
- James Sangalli Co-Founder and developer at AlphaWallet.
- CoFiX A Computable Trading System.
- Tara Lin Working at Slate.
- Slate An open source storage network for people.
- Ethan Chiasson Founder of WeatherDEX.
- WeatherDEX The Decentralized Exchange For The Weather Market.
- Variable Creating trust in a trust-less world.