Balaji S. Srinivasan is co-founder of Counsyl (acquired by Myriad), Earn.com (acquired by Coinbase), Teleport (acquired by Topia), and Coin Center. Formerly the CTO at Coinbase.
Prior to the Coinbase acquisition, Balaji took over as CEO of Earn's predecessor to help turn that company around. Before that, Dr. Srinivasan was a General Partner at Andreessen Horowitz. Prior to joining Andreessen Horowitz, he was the cofounder and CTO of Founders Fund-backed Counsyl, where he won a Wall Street Journal Innovation Award and was named to the MIT TR35.
Dr. Srinivasan holds a BS, MS, and PhD in Electrical Engineering and an MS in Chemical Engineering from Stanford University. He also teaches the occasional class at Stanford, including an online MOOC in 2013 which reached 250,000+ students worldwide.
Sign up now to get your own personalized crypto world!Sign up
<iframe src="https://embed.block123.com/embed/s/766494882403.htm" style="border: none;" width="490" height="164" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen></iframe>
- Orion Protocol Liquidity Aggregator Protocol.
- DeFi Arts Intelligencer Your bulletin for on-chain art, collectibles, and games.
- QVR Advisors QUANTITATIVE VOLATILITY RESEARCH.
- Benn Eifert Managing Partner at QVR Advisors.
- Zipmex Fully Licensed Leading Digital Asset Exchange in Asia Pacific.
- Raiz Invest spare change from everyday purchases into a diversified portfolio.
- HYDAX Secured, Efficient, and Easy-to-use encrypted asset trading platform.
- XAR Network The framework for Cosmos and Fantom based decentralized finance.
- CuraDAO DeFI based stable coin for Curaçao.
- Aaron Kruger Premiere trader on TokenSets platform.